Monday, January 26, 2009

Mission Accomplished*


That's it. I'm done.

*Done with bed rest that is. Frankly, there are no words to express how happy I am to have completed this part of my mission. If there were, here's the space where those words would go....





Now we will get a full-term baby, I get my vertical life and Dean gets his vertical wife back. This is wonderful! I can watch my son play with his Christmas toys, which I have yet to even see. I hear that he climbs into his booster seat all by himself and eats salad. Dean says he "sings" when he plays the keyboard. I think that there is even an exercise bike in the basement. Whole Foods, a spa, a date with my husband??? Life is great!

Honestly, I do plan to ease into it and not completely overdo it. As of last Friday, I am one centimeter dilated and 75% effaced. I could go for a while longer in this condition, but I have a feeling the more I do the faster it will go. I will try to hold onto our family of three just a wee bit longer....if I can.

-Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The eager blogreading Norwegians are so happy for you! Jan & Merethe