Monday, January 5, 2009

No Baby New Year Yet

Hello New Year 2009!

Today marks Day 52 in the hospital. The countdown continues: 8 days until I get discharged and 22 days before I can get out of bed. Amazingly enough, I am still pregnant, 32 weeks and 6 days now - over one whole month of gestation past Miles' birth. Overall, my body is reasonably stable. The best news of all is that our little guy is now estimated at 4lbs 14oz (+/- 10%)! This isn't a sibling rivalry, but that's almost twice Miles' birth weight! Needless to say, my mind is easing of worry as time marches on and my pregnancy remains stable.

Meanwhile, Dean and Miles seem to be holding down the home front. On most days, Dean never stops moving until his head hits the pillow.

Miles, by contrast, keeps moving even after his head hits the pillow... at least the first 20 times.

-Lisa

No comments: